You check your email between homeschooling your kids, your morning workout, and see that you’ve got a new lead … YES! That is the BEST EMAIL EVER for an entrepreneur, right? Awesome … now what?
Take a moment and think about what actually happens the minute a potential client expresses interest in working with you.
Do you have an auto-reply set up, or do you have to stop everything you’re doing, race to your computer, and write a brand new email response to them, inviting them to take the next step?
Speaking of next steps … do you have clear next steps laid out and a clear process for what happens from proposal to onboarding.
Does this sound familiar to you?
If you’re like me, when you want to WOW prospects and new clients, it’s easy to get sucked into spending waaaay too much time writing your client communication emails and obsessing over every word.
Between crafting the perfect response to an inquiry, creating and sending the proposal, following up on invoices, sending Client Welcome info, and getting them set up for their first kickoff call, you look up and realize it’s already 5 p.m. … and you’ve been in your inbox doing admin all. Day. Long.
If you feel like you’re chained to your inbox, this episode is for you! I’m going to share the 3 things I did to break the chain a la Stevie Nicks.
- Mapping out your client experience from first inquiry to requesting a testimonial
- Why you should have canned email templates in your business (and how to keep them fresh and personalized)
- The life-changing magic of automation
Let’s dive in with what you’ll learn:
- Mapping out everything in your client experience presently from your contact page to on-boarding in a Google Doc
- Using your client experience map to create email templates and workflows that shout personality
- How having email templates actually allows you to deliver a higher, more personalized level of service that will truly WOW your clients
- That “Canned” email templates do not need to be totally canned
- The secret to creating emails you can use over and over again (without sounding generic)
- How a CRM that can 100% automate your business or at the very least, save you from starting from scratch
More than once during this pandemic, I’ve wished I could hop in the Delorean time machine, travel back to 2019 and pour 2019 Erika a big old glass of red wine. If I was still running my business like that right now, with all of this craziness going on, I would be drowning.
I hope this episode gives you some good insight into how you can take your customer experience to a new level that serves you and your clients better. So start with mapping out the client experience, then tackle writing your email templates, and then, when you’re ready, consider investing in a CRM.
If you want to check out my Top Shelf Client Experience Email Bundle, you can go to www.erikaholmes.com/templates.
Dubsado – 20% off – https://www.dubsado.com/?c=erikaholmes
Google Docs – Free – https://www.google.com/docs/about
Top Shelf Client Experience Email Bundle – $97- http://www.erikaholmes.com/templates